>>>>> Remember: I speak my mind here. If you don't want to see it, don't read it. Consider yourself warned. <<<<<


Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Music at the moment: Juliette and the Licks - Got Love To Kill (Remix)

H

Finally found this movie to watch and snatched it up. This was another Tartan film that I'd read about when i first heard about A Tale of Two Sisters. This one was good, but rather slow. It's never a good sign when you find yourself looking at the time to see how far you are into a film. The movie begins feeling a bit like some Korean rendition of a Hannibal film. (Sirence of the Rambs). Eventually it moves past that association. The characters were decent and the plot interesting. I guessed at the title early on and laughed when it turned out to be right. Were it not for the slow pace, this would definitely be among my Asian Horror collection. Extreme bonus to this film? Jin-hee Ji. I don't know what the word for Hot is in Korean, but he's all that and a bowl of Kimchi. Mmm!



Phred Phun Phactor: 5 out of 10

No comments: