>>>>> Remember: I speak my mind here. If you don't want to see it, don't read it. Consider yourself warned. <<<<<


Sunday, June 26, 2005

Choose Life...

in a cute little jar!

I came across these and decided a pet might be nice on the blog. Hell, maybe even a few! I'll name them later. If anyone can think of a nice name let me know! Everyone should have a name.


I adopted a cute lil' death fetus
from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!



I adopted a cute lil' ninja fetus
from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!







I adopted a cute lil' mummy fetus
from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!



I adopted a cute lil' batman fetus
from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!






Speaking of Batman. Now that John's home we finally went to see my men in Batman Begins. Mmmmmmm. It was truly a religious experience. I'll blog about it this week.

No comments: