>>>>> Remember: I speak my mind here. If you don't want to see it, don't read it. Consider yourself warned. <<<<<


Sunday, January 30, 2005

Yay! 29 again!

Happy Birfdays to me!

Today was a LOT of fun! I had a lot of my very good friends around me (Minus a few that are geographically challenged. Rita, Pete, Heather, Joshy to name a few) And even though the light of my life, John (He woke me up with Happy Birthday on the phone which made the whole day wonderful) wasn't home I still had a great time. (In total contrast to last year) We bowled! (104, 88 and 131. I've never done so well!) Myshe, Bryan, Bart, and The Georgiffer all had a rip-roaring time.

Afterward, it was off to dinner where a cake was brought out and I had cute waiters singing very off-key happy birthday to me in italian. Well, 2 out of 3 isn't bad.

Then it was back home for some giftage. I got so many great things! Buddha bookends, my Scissor Sisters DVD, my Temptaion of St. Anthony Dali print, and a bucket of Choclate Ice Cubes. Now the last might sound odd, but it's a candy we haven't been able to find for years. LOVE them!!!!!!

We'll be having another little birthday shindig when John gets home since Josh and heather will both be here for the weekend. So this year, my birthday is like 3 weeks long! Yay!!!

Rita is next on the birthday list. We're hoping to be up there for hers. Seattle Science fiction and Music museums here we come!!!

No comments: