>>>>> Remember: I speak my mind here. If you don't want to see it, don't read it. Consider yourself warned. <<<<<


Monday, January 03, 2005

Six Years of Bliss

There are few poems or pieces of literature that truly relay what I feel inside. This song excerpt is by someone who always speaks to me and it comes close to conveying what I want to say...

Adore

Until the end of time
I'll be there 4 U
U own my heart and mind
I truly adore U
If God one day struck me blind
Your beauty I'd still see
Love's 2 weak 2 define
Just what U mean 2 me


Can I talk 2 U?
Tell U what U mean 2 me
Every time U wander
I'll be your eyes so U can see
I wanna show U things
That I show no other, I wanna be
More than, more than your mother
More than your brother
I wanna be like no other
If U need me, I'll never leave
I know, that U know, without U there is no me
There is no me
Without U there is no sea
There is no shore
Love's 2 weak 2 define how much I adore
U, child
U, child
The last words U hear, The last words U hear

will be..
I'll be there for you, baby
Be with me darlin' til the end of time

I'll give U my heart
I'll give U my mind
I'll give U my body
I'll give U my time
4 all time I am with U
U are with me


I love you John. Six years with you isn't enough and I have a feeling Sixty won't be either.
Happy Anniversary

No comments: