>>>>> Remember: I speak my mind here. If you don't want to see it, don't read it. Consider yourself warned. <<<<<


Tuesday, February 05, 2008

OMGWTFBBQ! w311 t34r ur 50u1 4p4r7!!1

So I've waited.

And waited.

And waited still.

But never did it look like I'd actually see my all-time favorite author's best book series make it to film.

Until now.

I can't say how I very nearly peed my seat while at the computer. Interested in monitoring the progress on my next anticipated Clive Barker movie fix "Midnight Meat Train" (Trailer embedded at bottom) and the production on more movies from some of my favorite barker stories "Pig Blood Blues", "Dread", and "Age of Desire" I ran across this fantastic and jaw-dropping tidbit that somewhoe flew under my radar. At last, a series of films made from my absolute favorite series of Clive's that even starts with the correct story. Hallelujah!

Book of Blood

"Everybody is a book of blood; wherever we're opened, we're red."

Midnight Meat Train Trailer


No comments: