>>>>> Remember: I speak my mind here. If you don't want to see it, don't read it. Consider yourself warned. <<<<<


Friday, February 29, 2008

Belated Birthday Bonanza

So John told me to go and buy myself something I wanted for my birthday since I was between a few things I wanted. I couldn't tell him exactly what I wanted and kept waffling, so he gave me carte blanche. I never actually bought myself anything. A Bose iPod docking station? A cassette to MP3 digital component? Those are only two among many, yet I still never could decide.

Finally though I spurged on my music collection. I didn't expect to, but there were a few CDs I've never been able to find on eBay before so I couldn't resist the bid to win. I did make out with some of the ones I really wanted, though not all. The original Ta mara and the Seen CD went for 170 dollars. I have it on vinyl, so I wasn't about to shell out that much. The ones I did get are pictured below. All-in-all got some rare jewels that I've never owned or had to replace after the shattered-window-in-San-Antonio-CDs-stolen incident.

























No comments: