>>>>> Remember: I speak my mind here. If you don't want to see it, don't read it. Consider yourself warned. <<<<<


Monday, February 11, 2008

It's A Good Day

So late last night (early this morning) as I drifted off I watched as the highlights of the Grammy awards were discussed on some news channel. Myshe and I had watched the Reader's Digest condensed version of the show last night after it recorded (Damn Tina you go!) and I was very happy to see Amy Winehouse win three awards. However, it wasn't until today that Myshe e-mailed me letting me know she won a total of five. Yay! All the loony music broads are making decent music recently. I was glad to see too that Prince won another Grammy for Male R&B Vocal Performance. That's like three years in a row now I think.

Not only did Myshe send word of Prince's win and Amy's sweep, but she sent this as well:

From: Myshe
Subject: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
_____________________________________

Suck it Statesman

Great News

2 comments:

Bob said...

Don't get your hopes up just yet:

http://www.champions-online.com/devblog/2_20_08

PHRED said...

Yeah, I know. The very next day after I posted this Myshe discovered the Champions horror. I guess I just can't get away from Jack pissing all over something I love one way or another. But really, how different will it be from CoH? I mean, that game practically ripped off Champions from the start.