>>>>> Remember: I speak my mind here. If you don't want to see it, don't read it. Consider yourself warned. <<<<<


Friday, September 15, 2006

Time To Go WABAC

I awoke in agony with nothing to look forward to other than continuing the wailing, life-draining abomination that is my Animation final. Have I mentioned how much I hate animation? Anyhow, I was greeted with an uplifting bit of news that helped make my day a lot shinier thanks to Myshe.

There was hardly a morning I didn't watch The Rocky & Bullwinkle show while getting ready for school. Personally I abhored Rocky and Bullwinkle, but I lived for Aesop and Son, Fractured Fairytales and my favorite: Peabody's Improbably History.

Dreamworks has a chance to treat a childhood favorite of mine with respect now. I PRAY it doesn't go the way of Dudley Do-Right or The Adventures of Rocky & Bullwinkle.

Peabody's Improbably History

No comments: