>>>>> Remember: I speak my mind here. If you don't want to see it, don't read it. Consider yourself warned. <<<<<


Friday, September 01, 2006

Heroes Are Hard Work

Music at the Moment: The Silence of late night and sleeping cats

So was anyone surprised that Feedback won Who Wants To Be Stan Lee's Next Tool? We sort of all knew it from day one. He deserved it, but I missed Major Victory. Stan Lee is a total dimwit. Some of those "challenges" were rridiculous and let's not even go into the constant contradiction of criteria to win challenges Stan would vomit forth with each episode. Le sigh.

School has been a pain in the ais this week and I just finished my first and most involved assignment this week. This one was for Digital Illustration. We had to take a photo of a relative, a friend or ourselves and make a superhero comic cover from it. Yay you say? I did too, until I slaved over it. What a headache. At least it's done. I used the only real hero in my life as my subject...my hubby. I love you John!

When an enthusiastic field reporter and avid storm chaser happens onto the site of a secret weather controlling experiment gone awry, little does he know that he is about to become his next big story...

No comments: