>>>>> Remember: I speak my mind here. If you don't want to see it, don't read it. Consider yourself warned. <<<<<


Monday, November 15, 2004

Links updated. Some broken, but now fixed. Some thankfully removed. I love exorcisms!

Cleaning in the real world isn't as much fun however. Though it's mostly done, I need to hit the garage and organize organize organize. We'll be sending a lot of things to Good Will and the Salvation Army once John comes home this month. It will be so nice to have al the extra room to store away other items.

Preparations for Turkey Day are underway. It looks like we'll have unexpected guests for the holiday, but good ones thankfully. Heather and Wylliam will be joining us for the weekend! Josh will be here and Georgiffer as well. I think Jennifer and I have decided to collaborate on Chicken vol-au-vent which is a wonderful recipe I've made a couple times in the last decade. This time though, Jennifer will be supplying her superior dough-manipulating powers to create homemade bread bowls for the sauced chicken. Mmmmm! This is going to be fun! I'm currently trying to convince our DC familial extension to come down to join in the festivities, but he may be too tight :( Oh well...he might be coming for our post-Crimmus Crimmus.

No comments: