>>>>> Remember: I speak my mind here. If you don't want to see it, don't read it. Consider yourself warned. <<<<<


Thursday, March 06, 2008

WOW...And Not That Crap MMO

So, I and a few others I know have been incredibly excited about the Watchmen movie since it finally started moving after so many years in limbo. My Mac Daddy Jeff and I e-mail back and forth all giddy and school-girl like about every little detail and I repeatedly swoon every time I think about Patrick Wilson in a Nite Owl costume or Billy Crudup all blue and in no costume at all. Unfortunatly, we've had very little in the way of stills so far other than some incredibly accurate location shots (The newsstand is straight off the pages of the graphic novel)












However, now we have a smattering of character shots. And let me just say, I got goosebumps. No Dr. Manhatten mind you, but Nite Owl is absolutely amazing (ship in the background behind him too!) and Ozymandias is way more than I'd expected. They all look amazing really and i can't wait to see them all in action.










No comments: