>>>>> Remember: I speak my mind here. If you don't want to see it, don't read it. Consider yourself warned. <<<<<


Monday, March 03, 2008

School Stuff

Okay, as I promised the fabulous Miss Sarah, here are the storyboards I posted about in addition to my final project animatic I had to create from them. Personally, I don't feel they're anything stupendous. I could have spent a lot more time on the detail had we longer to work on it. Either my teacher is very accepting of a lot of different qualities of art or he was simply bowled over by how good mine were in comparison to a lot of the crap I see come through the classroom.

*******************************************************













































*******************************************************

So from those I had to create my animatic, which is pretty much the step between a storyboard and full-blown animation. This is my final and with any luck he'll give me a good score on it too.

1 comment:

Pete said...

Good lord... yeah, your animation of it is awesome.

U R T3H R0XX0R!!