>>>>> Remember: I speak my mind here. If you don't want to see it, don't read it. Consider yourself warned. <<<<<


Sunday, December 23, 2007

One Standing On My Last Nerve

So...


I could not be more disappointed in the end of Last One Standing.
No, no, that isn't true. Brad could have won. Then I'd be more disappointed.
Honestly, I was very sad that my man Richard didn't win, but I would have been perfectly content at Rajko taking the whole shebang. But Jason? The last thing that cocky, arrogant, narrow-minded, typical-poor-American-stereotype needed was to win. They say it was because he grew. Yeah. Maybe into a bigger, more annoying standard-issue Floridian thug. Frankly, even though I liked Corey, I would have simply preferred that no American won. How very, very disappointing. I still love you Mark, Richard, and Rajko. You'll always be my main athletes.

Mark, Richard, Brad, Rajko, Corey, and Jason

No comments: