>>>>> Remember: I speak my mind here. If you don't want to see it, don't read it. Consider yourself warned. <<<<<


Thursday, March 29, 2007

Music at the Moment: Ray LaMontagne - Hold you in my arms

This time with John leaving is a lot harder than usual for some reason. I don't know if it's just being wound tight from last term or stress or what, but I'm just really bad already and he only left Tuesday night.

John voiced concerns over when I graduate and how little time we'll have together. I told him we'd be just fine and we'd find a way to make it work. I want a career, but I won't let something come between us and our time. Life is too short to waste what little time we have not spending it with the one we're meant to be with. Especially when we finally found that "one". We celebrated out 8th year in January and I fully intend to celebrate our 28th.

I think I want to get married this year.

No comments: