>>>>> Remember: I speak my mind here. If you don't want to see it, don't read it. Consider yourself warned. <<<<<


Thursday, March 08, 2007

Big Deal


Music at the moment: Mika - "Grace Kelly"


Marvel's Queseda "says" no publicity, but I'll be shocked to see Cap actually stay dead. Marvel's writing is pretty abysmal and has been for some time now. I grew up Marvel loyal and collected and worshipped X-Men when everyone was Spider-Man, Captain America, Fantastic Four and Hulk-centric, but even their writing has been awful enough to make me stop some years ago. I've actually been reading a hell of a lot more DC than usual, this mostly due to the incredible writing in Identity Crisis and many a good limited series. So really, Steve dead? Big deal. He'll be back all polished and new. Maybe he'll come back a la Superman: Captain America Red, Captain America Blue, and Captain America White. Yawn.


No comments: