>>>>> Remember: I speak my mind here. If you don't want to see it, don't read it. Consider yourself warned. <<<<<


Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I Still Hate Math

Music at the Moment: Jet - Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is

Okay, so I'm actually picking Algebra up. Hallelujah. I still can't stand math.

Jet is hot. I think they're actually a fixed addition to my favorite rock groups list. I bet they hate math too.

I wonder how Maya feels about math, being that she's a scientist from an advanced culture.


I @#%$ hate Math! All I'd ever hear from Mentor was "Check your math!", "Math is good!", "Math will rejuvenate our dead world!" I mean #!*&! Enough with the math already. Maybe I want to be a $!%@* baker!



I totally hear you Maya. I guess I'll manage and pray that it doesn't weigh down my other classes. What would Maya do?







I'd molecularly transform into a Croton Fire Beast and destroy all math books. You're SOL though Phred, because you aren't a shapeshifter. Sucks to be you.

I know Maya. You, in your infinite wisdom, totally rock.

1 comment:

Bryan said...

Maya has plenty to say... but what does Evil Furby have to say about Math? I'm sure he hates Math just as much as all of us.