>>>>> Remember: I speak my mind here. If you don't want to see it, don't read it. Consider yourself warned. <<<<<


Sunday, June 04, 2006

Objets D'arrrgh

More assignments from the drawing and perspective class. Yay.





















My technique drawing. Hatching, Cross-hatching and Stippling.
I love stippling, which I'm told is rare.
**********************************





















My upside down Stravinsky drawing. Drawing upside down is the devil.
**********************************




















And lastly, my self portrait. Not too keen on it, but it's better than I'd expected.

2 comments:

SDCrawford said...

Is your hair really that long now? Wow you look like a rockstar!

PHRED said...

Why yes it is Miss S! Think I need some shades and some ink to complete the rock star look? Maybe a few hundred facial piercings?