>>>>> Remember: I speak my mind here. If you don't want to see it, don't read it. Consider yourself warned. <<<<<


Thursday, June 01, 2006

Music at the Moment: Nikka Costa - Around the World

I figured I'd post my art assignments as I did them no matter how blech they are. Unfortunately I haven't had much time to blog and it annoys me. Usually I'd have had my X-Men 3 review up the hour after I saw it opening day. Suffice it to say, it was underwhelming and Brett Ratner was a questionable pick. It amuses me to no end that I keep hearing people talk about how hot Juggernaut's body was and his yummy abs and chest. It's amusing because that's a latex abdomen. I guess they think Gumby is pretty hot too huh? *just shakes his head* The saddest thing is that I’m more excited about that other Bryan Singer superhero movie than I was about my long-time love, the X-Men. Please Bryan, reconsider giving up Logan's Run!















This is my initial Blind Contour Drawing and then my modified one. Yay.
***************************************





















My first perspective drawing. Feh.
***************************************

















This was my plotted cube drawing. It was long and involved. I had to draw all the particular points like the eye line and ground line and eventually map out the dimensions of my cube. It was interesting to say the least.

No comments: