>>>>> Remember: I speak my mind here. If you don't want to see it, don't read it. Consider yourself warned. <<<<<


Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Wear Plenty Of Sunscreen

You'll need the UV protection.

So we saw Ultraviolet. It pains me to tear this movie to shreds, so I'll point out the good points and simply rate it.

Milla Jovovich is hot hot hot. Rarely is she not hottacious.
She looks SO cool in her outfits. I really liked the costuming.
Some of the visuals were really great.
Nice music.

Phred Phun Phactor: Milla Is Hot

*********

Watched The Corpse Bride, very cute and worth the watch.

Phred Phun Phactor: 5

*********

Also recently watched The Cave. This movie really wasn't as awful as I'd expected. Yes, it was quite formulaic and rather predictable, but in no way the train wreck horror of a Sci-Fi Original movie.

Phred Phun Phactor: 3

No comments: