>>>>> Remember: I speak my mind here. If you don't want to see it, don't read it. Consider yourself warned. <<<<<


Thursday, February 16, 2006

Trek Meme from Bryan


Your results:
You are Jean-Luc Picard

A lover of Shakespeare and other fine literature.
You have a decisive mind and a firm hand in dealing with others.


Man I was like 2% shy of Spock dammit. At least I'm french.
Believe it or not, Sulu was the last one on my list.

"A line must be drawn HEEYAH!"




Which Star Trek Character Are You?

2 comments:

Bryan said...

So you're a Frenchman that sounds British?! Yeah, That's plenty to be proud of. I'm surprised you're not Spock.
...and I've never seen you as a Sulu, no matter how much you might like the Excelsior. I wonder who Myshe, John and the rest of the folks are going to be.

PHRED said...

No telling who John will be. We probably won't know who Myshe is, that is unless we post this on the movie boards.