>>>>> Remember: I speak my mind here. If you don't want to see it, don't read it. Consider yourself warned. <<<<<


Thursday, December 22, 2005

What Made My Christmas

Music at the moment: Wunderkind - Alanis Morissette

I've been way too busy to do any blogging worth anything since November given the holidays and John's time home. I fly out tomorrow morning to spend christmas weekend up north with the italian family. I'm terribly excited about this, but really Christmas already happened here while John was home.

John got me something from my childhood that I loved dearly and truly never thought I'd have again. He coordinated with my Mother and made it happen. I love you John.











Dark Tower


I have to say this is one of the best Christmas times I've ever had. It felt like Christmas. By far the moment that made it so wonderful was seeing The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe with my mother and my husband. This book one of the most vivid and possibly the strongest childhood memories I have. To have my mother and John with me when it was finally done justice on a big screen was the pinnacle of my year. I love you Mom and thank you for reading me that book so many times.

No comments: