>>>>> Remember: I speak my mind here. If you don't want to see it, don't read it. Consider yourself warned. <<<<<


Friday, December 30, 2005

Movie Addendum

When listing movies I was eagerly awaiting I left out a couple:

Hostel

An Eli Roth film, I like his earlier efforts okay and hope this one rocks my socks. I want to have to cover my eyes.

Also looking at Wolf Creek and the remake of When a Stranger Calls. I'm dubious at best about WaSC as the trailer pretty much shows you the entire movie, but it's an old favorite so I'd like to see what's been done with it. Another remake, The Hills Have Eyes, looks promising though. Wow, my theme is Vacations/Trips gone terribly awry. Maybe I should put off travelling for a while or at least pack an assualt rifle and some mutant-b-gone.

1 comment:

Bob said...

The big selling point for me about 'The Hills Have Eyes' is that it's being done by Alexandre "High Tension" Aja. If it's on par with High Tension, then it should be a pretty damn fine movie.