>>>>> Remember: I speak my mind here. If you don't want to see it, don't read it. Consider yourself warned. <<<<<


Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Phred the Director

Anyone who knows me knows of my love for direction. Videos, movies, shorts, I love them all and wish I could make them as a career. For now though, I'll have to settle for this.

The Movies game has been sucking up my time a lot recently, though i haven't been *playing* that much. Most of the time sink has been actually making my own flicks. It's quite an involved process. I've made 2 shorts so far. My first was "The Bank, The Bandit and The Ballsy Blonde". It was met with decent reviews for being a freshman effort. My second has just uploaded and is a parody of Lost. Feel free to check them out at the link below. It's free to register and registered people can do movie reviews. Movie reviews will net me virtual credits as well that will later allow me to buy new props and sets from the Propshop. better props means better movies!



Phred cetera

1 comment:

Bob said...

Ok, now that's fuckin' cool!