>>>>> Remember: I speak my mind here. If you don't want to see it, don't read it. Consider yourself warned. <<<<<


Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Cinemadness

Itching. Itching I say.

I've become such a hater of the hollywood engine in the last several years, but now and again there are spots where a veritable herd of movies all descend at once and make a theater whore out of me. This is one such time.


Still waiting for this to find its way somewhere nearby:

MirrorMask

I've only been talking about this one forever, but it's finally almost here:

The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe

On the very same day that comes out we have these which I've been anxious about as well as new additions:

Brokeback Mountain

Memoirs of a Geisha

Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance

Then later in the month we have:

The New World

Master of the Crimson Armor

And then much later of course is:

Superman Returns

X-Men 3 (Which I'm terrifed about actually)

I'm sure more will pop up here and there and there is a list about a mile long of indie stuff I'm dying to see that would take up too much room. I'll just note it as it comes.

No comments: