>>>>> Remember: I speak my mind here. If you don't want to see it, don't read it. Consider yourself warned. <<<<<


Monday, October 20, 2008

Phred Phussilade - 10.20.08

Music at the Moment: Supergirl - Saving Jane

Early voting began today.

I went and voted.

No on 2.

The rest is a blur.

I think I wrote in Prince on the presidential ballot.

This chick next to me stunk like weed. I didn't have the heart to tell her that her boyfriend she was outside with likes men. She'll find out soon enough.

Michelle Obama looks like Satan.

I'm having Greek Pasta Cake and Sushi at my wedding.

My grandmother is a self-centered asshole.

My mother is doing better today. They took a quart of fluid out of her lung. We'll know more tomorrow I hope.

Low sodium soup is terrible.

I introduced Shannon to the joys of Horizen sushi today. She was smitten muchly.

I've come to love my next door neighbors. John and Melissa are the best.

I'm bored.

Heroes is a crap show.

I lost two more pounds, but I'm still sore from last week's workout.

I found myself missing old friends today. The meth addict, the hypochondriac, and the two-faced, insecure, lesbian gamer were not among them.

I'm excited about he prospect of continuing school after graduation. Vancouver Film School...hope to see you soon.

My car needs washing badly.

I have begun my Michaels Wretched-Wreath-Whore reconnaissance. Tis the season. Die bitch.

Blockbuster sells food now. Idiots.

Little Britain is okay. I'm scared of this second attempt at an American Absolutely Fabulous.

My new Keurig stuff came in today. YES to Spiced Mayan Chocolate. NO to Mahogany.

My nine pump chai burned my throat today. Hurts so good.

My pastitsio was a big hit. Thicker bechamel is the way to go.

No comments: