>>>>> Remember: I speak my mind here. If you don't want to see it, don't read it. Consider yourself warned. <<<<<


Saturday, June 14, 2008

"The Crappening" Eluded

Thankfully, I didn't have to title this post as such because the movie was a total waste of my time. In fact, I quite ejoyed it.

Mom and I took an opportunity to shop for Father's Day, get haircuts, eat sushi, and see The Happening yesterday on one of our fletting "Phreddy Days." I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed the movie. Was I blown away and riveted? No. Was I beside myself in shock at the "twist?" No, I had it pegged not far into the movie actually. But I didn't sit through an hour and a half of M. Night Shmlamlylymlalammy and continually berate myself for not using this time to clip Kitty's claws.

All-in-all the movie was fun and had a decent turtle factor at the beginning. I ecpially enjoyed it given that I'm in a Science Fiction class this term and dissecting my favorite genre of literature.

Phred Phun Phactor: 5 out of 10

No comments: