>>>>> Remember: I speak my mind here. If you don't want to see it, don't read it. Consider yourself warned. <<<<<


Thursday, September 13, 2007

Happy Breakaway Day!



Almost a decade ago in our distant future, this fateful day saw a staff of over 300 people catapulted into the deep reaches of space. I couldn't have been happier to see the moon go!
















That's right! How much more fun could we have with nucelar waste? To think that anything great would ever come of stockpiling hazardous radioactive materials on the moon and then populating it. Who knew?!





















Oh the joy of watching our poor Alphans set adrift in the most vast ocean of all. Thankfully they hit multiple space warps to ensure that this intergalactic pinball game would take us to new and interesting places to meet fascinating and otherworldly beings. One of those being the beautiful, the exotic, the Marvelous Madame of Molecular Transformation, Maya!





Maya, did you ever imagine while growing up on Psychon that one day you'd be on Moonbase Alpha? Aren't you grateful to have such great companions? If you had it all to do over again, what would you do? I bet not a thing different!

"I'll tell you what I should have done! I should have gone ahead and gone with that fat @#%! Taybor and gotten the $!@* off that speeding lunar pile of *&%$#! All those primitive !&#*% humans and their %$#@*! problems. And have you ever tasted Tony's beer?!!? Sweet lord in heaven, that %$#@ could kill a Dorcon! Yeah, I'd do a hell of a lot of things different. If these stupid &%$# people knew anything about saftey and science, they'd still be home and I'd still have a &%$#@ planet! I hope the moon collides with a star. Bastards."

As you can see, like me and so many others, Maya couldn't have been happier meeting such a great staff who rescued her along their perilous journey. Thank you Gerry & Sylvia! You helped to inspire a lifetime of creativity in me.


Moonbase Alpha's Last Transmission

1 comment:

Bryan said...

Oh My GOD! That's So SAD!
That's really how it ended?
Seriously though, I'm bummed.
That was the worst session... ever.