>>>>> Remember: I speak my mind here. If you don't want to see it, don't read it. Consider yourself warned. <<<<<


Monday, June 18, 2007

Who Watches The Watchmen?

Music at the Moment: Perry Farrell's Satellite Party - "Hard Life Easy"

I SURE AS HELL WILL BE!

I've only waited for this to be made (well) into a movie since the dawn of time and at last the ball has been rolling for some time. I was absolutely horrified to hear that the almighty dollar seemed to be impetus for the film and among the casting rumors Keanu Reeves was being looked at for the deliciously naked and blue Dr. Manhattan! WHAT THE!?!? Are you KIDDING me?! I was immediately sorrowful and quite let down.



Well apparently that is no longer the case. Now, there is talk that Jason Patric is being tapped for the part. Oh. My. God. Jason Patric? Jason Patric blue? Jason Patric naked?! Buy me two tickets; I'll go twice in a row.


Additionally Patrick Wilson is slated to play Nite-Owl and possibly Jude Law as Ozymandias. Um...okay, hot with the hotness on the hotnacity scale. Those three are like one big cluster of onscreen Rrrrrow! I've yet to hear anything about the Silk Spectre(s.) Insinuations also point to Thomas Jane as The Comedian.


On the not so yum, but definite "I love him" acting chops front is Rorschach who will hopefully be filled by Jackie Earle Haley.





This guy is scrawny, crazy looking and a damn good actor. He's perfect! I loved him most in Losin' It, but recently in Little Children (also with Patrick Wilson) he blew me away.

This is shaping up to be the best Watchmen news I've had in a while.


No comments: