>>>>> Remember: I speak my mind here. If you don't want to see it, don't read it. Consider yourself warned. <<<<<


Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Direction

Music today: "Good Luck", Basement Jaxx

Registered for school a couple mondays ago. Interesting. I even took my CPT. More interesting. I never thought I'd make it into English Comp I Honors. This is good as it's required for my degree in Computer Graphic Design and onward into Video game Design. Who knows, maybe one day I'll actually work on these MMORPGs. Then maybe I can design a tool to get rid of backstabbing online "friends" in these games. Wouldn't that be nice? Then again, there wouldn't be that many players after that. Ah well...I'll be pursuing japanese too. Certainly they're more entertaining on these games than most.

I'm excited about school and meeting real people. I've come to find that most people you meet online are liars in one way or another or require more than one monitor to accommodate each of their faces. A shout out now to those exceptions: Pete & Rita, love you guys!

Welcome a new blogger on the links menu, Miss Sarah. Now I can return the favor of pestering her about blogging. Also Miss S, congratulations to you on your upcoming wedding!


Razors pain you; rivers are damp; acids stain you; and drugs cause cramp. Guns aren't lawful; nooses give; gas smells awful; you might as well live. - Dorothy parker

No comments: